Thursday, December 04, 2008

Latest Famous Quotes

Check out these Famous Quotes:



William J. Clinton


I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale.

Buddy Hackett


As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices take it, or leave it.

Norman Mailer


Sentimentality is the emotional promiscuity of those who have no sentiment.

Unknown


If Today If you planted hope today In any hopeless heart If someone's burden was lighter Because you did your part, If you caused a laugh That chased some tears away If tonight your name is named When someone kneels to pray Then your day has been well spent.

More Quotes

Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation to Launch New Measures to Reform ... - PR Inside

Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:44:00 GMT
www.tse.com.tw/en/ - The Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation announced today that it will further extend the block trading periods in the near future as part of its efforts to ...

NY Giants Quotes, December 4th - WNYT

Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:45:00 GMT
A: I had some voice messages that I really hadn’t listened to. But I got a call from Charles Way. Q: What about Mr. Barnes, are you comfortable with how he handled the situation ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home