Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Latest greatest Quotations

Give me Quotations now!



Unknown


Real solutions are discovered only where they actually exist Within the individual's own essence.

Marcel Marceau


I have spent more than half a lifetime trying to express the tragic moment.

Michael Horton


When salvation is viewed as man's program, it is left up to man as to whether he will let God do this or that, but when it is viewed as God's program, there is a confidence and a certainty that no one whom God regenerates will be a carnal Christian.

Eric Hoffer


The most gifted members of the human species are at their creative best when they cannot have their way, and must compensate for what they miss by realizing and cultivating their capacities and talents.

Joe Murray


Marriage should be a duet -- when one sings, the other claps.

Kenneth A. Wells


A good listener tries to understand thoroughly what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but before he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with.

Bible


Blessed is the man that endureth temptation for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life.

Wayne's World


Wayne Am I supposed to be a man, am I supposed to say, it's OK, I don't mind. I don't mind. Well I mind I mind big time And you know what the worst part is I NEVER LEARNED TO READ.

James Allen


In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of effort is the measure of the results.

More Quotes

BB: Tuesday PC Quotes + Audio - North carolina State Scout

Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:54:00 GMT
Inside Carolina's Tuesday press conference coverage includes quotes and audio from head coach Roy Williams and Ty Lawson, who spoke to the media as the Tar Heels prepare to travel ...

The Social - CNET News

Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:12:00 GMT
Right now, the most famous classical musician on YouTube is arguably Nora the piano-playing cat . She, sorry to say, probably isn't eligible for " YouTube Symphony Orchestra ," a ...

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger nancy said...

Did Marcel Marceau say that? I never heard that before. I studied with him and am sending out short memoire pieces to try to publish. Please visit my blog at: http://dpressedorgettingthere.blogspot.com I am working on an installation piece also.

Thanks for any information you have that I may not.

Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home