Thursday, September 25, 2008

Famous Quotes for Today

Give me Famous Quotes now!



Richard Milhous Nixon


Well, I'm not a crook.

Hofni Samuel


When in doubt, do without.

Benjamin Franklin


He that lives upon hope will die fasting.

Lyndon B. Johnson


I won't have you electioneering on my doorstep. Every time you get in trouble in Parliament you run over here with your shirttail hanging out. (To Prime Minister Harold Wilson)

Margaret Mead


Sooner or later I'm going to die, but I'm not going to retire.

Dorothy L. Sayers


I always have a quotation for everything-- it saves original thinking.

More Quotations

Asbestos removal at Park Elementary may start today - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:49:00 GMT
Work may start today on asbestos abatement at Park Elementary School in Munhall, four days later than originally anticipated. The delay in the start of work is the result of ...

Arsene Wenger, He's Full of Wisdom You Know - Bleacherreport.com

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:43:00 GMT
I'm going to let all you good people on Bleacher Report into a little secret. It is a secret about me. I Love Arsene Wenger!! Ok, so you all know that already but it is true, it is ...

BRIEF-Micrus Endovascular enters into settlement pact with Boston ... - Forbes

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:51:00 GMT
Copyright Thomson Financial News Limited 2007. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Thomson Financial News Content, including by framing or similar ...

Arsene Wenger, He's Full of Wisdom You Know - Bleacherreport.com

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:43:00 GMT
I'm going to let all you good people on Bleacher Report into a little secret. It is a secret about me. I Love Arsene Wenger!! Ok, so you all know that already but it is true, it is ...

No, but yeah, but Vicky Pollard is in the dictionary - Daily Mail

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:40:00 GMT
Queen of chavs: Vicky Pollard's catchphrase 'No but yeah but no' has made an appearance in the Oxford Dictionary of Humorous Quotations She's hardly the first woman you'd think of ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home