Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Quotes

Check out these Quotes:



Albert Einstein, The World as I See It.


When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about.

Barbara Bush


I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up.

Anonymous


I have decided that suicide is completely out of the question. I refuse to end the suffering of others... No, I must contemplate homicide and end the suffering of one... ME!!!

Ambrose Bierce


The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling.

Moses Hadas


I have read your book and much like it.

Erich Gutkind


The stupendous fact that we stand in the midst of reality will always be something far more wonderful than anything we do.

George Washington Carver


One of the things that has helped me as much as any other, is not how long I am going to live, but how much I can do while living.

Robert South


If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives.

More Quotes

Quotations for Russian Minfin bonds - Interfax Information Agency

Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:26:00 GMT
© 1991 - 2008 Interfax Information Service. All rights reserved. News and other data on this site are provided for information purposes only, and are not intended for ...

Don’t bleed Christ out of Christmas - Manila Times

Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:51:00 GMT
Thank God that we in the Philippines have not yet been swept by the secularist deluge. In the United States and Europe, government buildings and common public spaces cannot be used ...

Historic Low Mortgage Rates Continue; Many States' 30-year Fixed ... - Yahoo Finance

Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:04:00 GMT
SEATTLE, Dec. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Mortgage rates remained low last week and many states saw sub-5.00 percent rates for the first time in recent history. The weekly average rates for ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home