Sunday, November 09, 2008

Famous Quotations for Today

Give me Famous Quotations now!



Turkish Proverb


A heart in love with beauty never grows old.

Bertrand Russell


The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy - I mean that if you are happy you will be good.

Kelly Marshall


It matters not how tall you are, but how straight you grow.

Oriana Fallaci


Henry Kissinger may have wished I had presented him as a combination of Charles DeGaulle and Disraeli, but I didn't. . .out of respect for DeGaulle and Disraeli. I described him as a cowboy because thats how he described himself. If I were a cowboy I would be offended.

Gore Vidal


It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.

George Sarton, History of Science


There are but few saints amongst scientists, as among other men, but truth itself is a goal comparable with sanctity.

Jerry Coleman


Mike Caldwell, the Padres' right-handed southpaw, will pitch tonight.

Niels Henrik David Bohr


We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough

Emily Elizabeth Dickinson


I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.

Edward R. Murrow


To be persuasive, we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible, we must be truthful.

Bruce Lee


True refinement seeks simplicity.

More Quotations

Monday at 8.30pm - ONE News

Sun, 02 Nov 2008 23:01:00 GMT
An Iraqi boy is killed during a Federal Police pursuit. Was it an accident, or was he pushed? Stanley and Jennifer clash with their Federal counterparts to solve the case. 'No ...

DIARY - Egypt/Sudan - Nov 9 - Forbes

Sun, 09 Nov 2008 07:01:00 GMT
This diary is updated daily. New listings or amendments are marked *. All events/times provisional and in GMT (local time is GMT +2 for Egypt, GMT +3 for Sudan). CAIRO - Telecom ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home