Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Daily Quotes

Here are the Quotes ...



Henry Louis Mencken


It is inaccurate to say I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for any public office.

Michel de Montaigne


Man is certainly stark mad. He cannot make a worm, and yet he will be making gods by dozens.

Stanley Kunitz, O Magazine, September 2003


What makes the engine go? Desire, desire, desire.

Colin


Think hard about it I'm running out of demons. I'm running out of villians. I'm down to Castro and Kim Il Sung.

Malcolm X, The Autobiography of Malcolm X


I have no mercy or compassion in me for a society that will crush people, and then penalize them for not being able to stand up under the weight.

Mike Royko, columnist


Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax.

Dudley Field Malone


I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

More Quotes

VIPR Industries Inc.: Zereko Receives Multiple Inquires and Requests ... - MSN MoneyCentral

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:29:00 GMT
Market Wire business news by provider, VIPR Industries Inc.: Zereko Receives Multiple Inquires and Requests for Quotes on Potential Contracts for its IVAC Industrial Units

(Adds quotes, background) - Reuters

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 21:03:00 GMT
TRUJILLO, Peru, Nov 5 (Reuters) - Finance officials from the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum will discuss the need for more foreign exchange flexibility in some Asian ...

Canadian dollar opens at 87.03 cents US, up 0.16 of a cent - Canada East

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:49:00 GMT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar opened at 87.03 cents US this morning, up 0.16 of a cent from Tuesday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at C$1.1490 cents, down 0.21 of a cent. Pound ...

Obama's quotes on various issues of India - NDTV

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 11:59:00 GMT
Democrat Barack Obama, who was elected as the 44th President of the United States, is known to be an admirer of world's largest democracy as well as father of the nation Mahatma ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home