Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Quotes

Straight to the Quotes ...



Edith Sitwell


My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.

Omar Bradley


Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner.

Homer, The Odyssey


So it is that the gods do not give all men gifts of grace - neither good looks nor intelligence nor eloquence.

Katharine Whitehorn


The rule is not to talk about money with people who have much more or much less than you.

Ferdinand Foch


None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.

Samuel Johnson


A man of genius has been seldom ruined but by himself.

Edward George Earle Lytton Bulwer-Lytton


Dream manfully and nobly, and thy dreams shall be prophets.

Dumb & Dumber


Harry Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Mexican Proverb


He who does not venture has no luck.

Max Beerbohm


It distresses me, this failure to keep pace with the leaders of thought, as they pass into oblivion.

More Quotations

You can quote me on this - Tulsa World

Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:02:00 GMT
"I love ya more than my luggage." That's one of my favorite movie quotes — one I've used ad nauseum among friends and, once in a while, mere acquaintances who put off that "I ...

'Little Big Planet' game delayed by Koran quotes - News.com.au

Tue, 21 Oct 2008 03:35:00 GMT
THE highly-anticipated video game Little Big Planet has been delayed due to fears one song in the game may cause religious offence. Little Big Planet is a critically-acclaimed, G ...

1980 Olympic Hockey Memorabilia

Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:40:19 +0000
MARK JOHNSON 1980 USA Olympic Hockey Jersey XL
US $139.99
click for more information







...]

Surfers Paradise: NHL Pre-Race Driver Quotes - PaddockTalk

Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:31:00 GMT
“There’s not a championship on the line this year going to Surfer’s Paradise but that doesn’t mean that the drivers don’t still want to win really bad," said Wilson ...

Paris 'finds the paps scary' - BBC News

Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:15:00 GMT
We had so many people apply for the show, we picked 12 out of all those people. Every week I do eliminations and just count down until I get the number one person. We do ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home