Sunday, October 19, 2008

Latest Famous Quotations

Straight to the Famous Quotations ...



Gore Vidal


It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.

Germaine Greer


Security is when everything is settled. When nothing can happen to you. Security is the denial of life.

Unknown


Psychiatry is the care of the id by the odd.

Kelly Marshall


It matters not how tall you are, but how straight you grow.

Harry Emerson Fosdick


He who chooses the beginning of the road chooses the place it leads to. It is the means that determines the end.

William James


The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

More Quotations

China Sunday quotes: Honda - Autosport.com

Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:25:00 GMT
Rubens Barrichello - 11th: "It was a better race today than some of our recent races but it is disappointing not to have been able to get into the points. I had a great start and first lap where I overtook three cars to move up to 10th and went flat ...

China Sunday quotes: BMW - Autosport.com

Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:25:00 GMT
Nick Heidfeld - 5th: "I'm quite happy with today's race. At the start I gained positions and in corner two I overtook Sebastian Vettel on the outside. He touched the rear of my car, but he has already told me it wasn't on purpose and, anyway, nothing ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home