Friday, October 31, 2008

More Quotations

Check out these Quotations:



Walt Whitman


And whether I come to my own today or in ten thousand or ten million years, I can cheefully take it now, or with equal cheerfulness I can wait... And as to you, Life, I reckon you are the leavings of many deaths, (No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before.)

Edward Bulwer-Lytton


A life of pleasure makes even the strongest mind frivolous at last.

Lord Newborough, Motto


Vigorous let us be in attaining our ends, and mild in our method of attainment.

Franklin P. Jones


An atheist is one who hopes the Lord will do nothing to disturb his disbelief.

Herman Melville


There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes the whole universe for a vast practical joke.

More Quotes

India's BPCL buys 70,000T diesel for mid-Nov-source - Reuters India

Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:12:00 GMT
SINGAPORE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - India's state-run Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL.BO: Quote , Profile , Research ) (BPCL) bought by tender 70,000 tonnes of low-sulphur diesel for mid ...

Stock & fund quotes - ninemsn

Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:39:00 GMT
LONDON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Oil fell more than $2 to below $64 a barrel on Friday and in line with other markets was on track to post its biggest monthly fall yet. The slide ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home