Sunday, May 04, 2008

Latest greatest Famous Quotations

Give me Famous Quotations now!



Charles Manson


Paranoia is just a kind of awareness, and awareness is just a form of love.

Vernon Howard


Every day that you attempt to see things as they are in truth Is a supremely successful day.

Kevin Smith


With what you don't know about me, I could just about fill the Grand Canyon.

Thomas Mann


I have always been an admirer. I regard the gift of admiration as indispensable if one is to amount to something I don't know where I would be without it.

Charles Sanders Pierce


There is one thing even more vital to science than intelligent methods and that is, the sincere desire to find out the truth, whatever it may be.

Lois McMaster Bujold


Suicidal glory is the luxury of the irresponsible. We're not giving up. We're waiting for a better opportunity to win.

J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter


Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.

Arthur C. Clarke


If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

There's Something About Mary


Hitchhiker No No, no, not 6 I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel. Ted That -- good point. Hitchhiker 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office. Ted Why Hitchhiker 'Cause you're fired

Patrick Henry, (Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775)


I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.

Lily Tomlin


Thank God kids never mean well

Sanaya Roman


When you are feeling depreciated, angry and drained, it is a sign that other people are not open to your energy.

More Quotations

F1: Turkey preview quotes: McLaren (autosport.com)

Fri, 02 May 2008 16:56:17 GMT
Turkey preview quotes: McLaren

Fine silver quotations Thursday: $17.097 ounce (Canadian Business)

Thu, 01 May 2008 17:58:29 GMT
The Canadian Press May 1, 2008 - 1:43 p.m. TORONTO - Handy and Harman fine silver quotations in Canadian dollars: Thursday $17.097 oz., $549.67 kg.; Wednesday $17.424 oz., $560.18 kg.

Quotations of the day (Charleston Daily Mail)

Sat, 03 May 2008 09:47:26 GMT
"I know it's tough times, and I know you're having to pay more at the fuel pump than you want. But this economy is going to come on. I'm confident it will.'' -- President Bush, speaking at a technology plant in a St. Louis suburb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home