Friday, May 02, 2008

Great Famous Quotes

Straight to the Famous Quotes ...



Michelle Burford


Maybe the most any of us can expect of ourselves isn't perfection but progress.

Martha Stewart


I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it's not a waste of time.

Hal Lee Luyah


Man was predestined to have free will.

Walt Whitman


Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me And why should I not speak to you

Hans Christian Anderson


Just living is not enough, said the Butterfly. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Robert Southey


Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live Not where I love, but where I am, I die.

There's Something About Mary


Hitchhiker No No, no, not 6 I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel. Ted That -- good point. Hitchhiker 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office. Ted Why Hitchhiker 'Cause you're fired

More Quotes

Bragg sued for racism; quotes Ghandi (Seekonk Star)

Thu, 01 May 2008 17:08:09 GMT
Former Seekonk Planning Board member John Monk has filed a lawsuit against Selectwoman Carol Bragg alleging that she made "racially-related" comments following Mr. Monk's appointment to the board in November of 2007.

Fine silver quotations Thursday: $17.097 ounce (Canadian Business)

Thu, 01 May 2008 17:58:29 GMT
The Canadian Press May 1, 2008 - 1:43 p.m. TORONTO - Handy and Harman fine silver quotations in Canadian dollars: Thursday $17.097 oz., $549.67 kg.; Wednesday $17.424 oz., $560.18 kg.

Looking Back - TriVallyCentral

Thu, 01 May 2008 12:15:00 GMT
It doesn't take much time for Kalonial Lawn Care to mow our lawn. They even trim around the sidewalks. A beautiful scene east of Kalona. I saw six or more horses pulling a plow ...

M.T.A. Derails Poetry (New York Times)

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:54:38 GMT
Those poems on the subways are going the way of the No. 9 line that is, coming to an end after 15 years. Poems may still be posted now and then, but mostly the quotations seen on subways and buses will pertain to a number of different subjects, including history, philosophy, literature and science. ?We?re expanding the breadth of the program to include other areas,? said Jeremy Soffin, a ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home