Wednesday, April 02, 2008

More Quotations

Quotations:



J. Gustav White


One can search the brain with a microscope and not find the mind, and can search the stars with a telescope and not find God.

Doctor Who


Resistance is useless.

B. A. Billingsly


My friend, if I could give you one thing, I would wish for you the ability to see yourself as others see you. Then you would realize what a truly special person you are.

Gore Vidal


I can understand companionship. I can understand bought sex in the afternoon. I cannot understand the love affair.

Chuang-tzu


Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.

Ronald Reagan


Even Albert Einstein reportedly needed help on his 1040 form.

Martin Luther, in front of his inquisitors at the Diet of Worms.


I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other. God help me. Amen.

Nick Diamos


Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Jane Haddam


In my day, we didn't have self-esteem, we had self-respect, and no more of it than we had earned.

More Quotes

Botswana: Mogae's Quotable Quotes (AllAfrica.com)

Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:59:55 GMT
Is there anything to learn from President Festus Mogae's blunders?

Thousands of Egyptian Islamists protest, 11 injured (AlertNet)

Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:48:48 GMT
Source: Reuters (Recasts, adds injuries, quotes) By Mohamed Abdellah CAIRO, April 1 (Reuters) - Eleven members of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood were injured when police used rubber bullets, teargas and batons to ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home