Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Daily Famous Quotes

Today's Famous Quotes:



Bob Newhart


All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it!

Chinese Proverb


To believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep.

Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy


A great flame follows a little spark.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act 3 scene 1


Cry "Havoc," and let slip the dogs of war.

More Quotes

Quotations of the Day (The Oakland Press)

Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:57:50 GMT
"My economic plan is better than my bowling." -- Presidential hopeful Barack Obama after bowling a 37 out of a possible 300 points. ------ "We're going to win this election if we just chill out and let everybody have their say."

Quotes & Comments (Western Herald)

Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:25:45 GMT
"I really think my days being a Titan are] over with. I enjoyed my stay here. I just think my days as a Titan are] over with."

F1: Bahrain preview quotes: Williams (autosport.com)

Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:39:37 GMT
Bahrain preview quotes: Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home