Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Famous Quotes

Check out these Famous Quotes:



Oscar Levant


I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on.

Colin


Think hard about it I'm running out of demons. I'm running out of villians. I'm down to Castro and Kim Il Sung.

Thornton


I do borrow from other writers, shamelessly I can only say in my defense, like the woman brought before the judge on a charge of kleptomania, I do steal, but, your Honor, only from the very best stores.

Sarah Bernhardt


Life engenders life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.

William Fullbright


We have the power to do any damn fool thing we want to do, and we seem to do it about every 10 minutes.

Swedish Proverb


When the blind man carries the lame man, both go forward.

American Proverb


Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Gore Vidal


I'm a born-again atheist.

Julian Weber Gordon


Love is not blind -- it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

More Quotations

F1: Malaysia Saturday quotes: Red Bull (autosport.com)

Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:16:46 GMT
Malaysia Saturday quotes: Red Bull

International stock market quotations (EARTHtimes.org)

Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:35:55 GMT
Frankfurt - The following index quotations were noted on the world's major stock markets.March 20 March 19Difference...

F1: Malaysia Saturday quotes: Renault (autosport.com)

Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:46:43 GMT
Malaysia Saturday quotes: Renault

Quotations of the day (Charleston Daily Mail)

Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:48:27 GMT
"This is an outrageous breach of security and privacy, even from an administration that has shown little regard for either over the last eight years.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home