Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Famous Quotes

Check out these Famous Quotes:



Oriana Fallaci


Henry Kissinger may have wished I had presented him as a combination of Charles DeGaulle and Disraeli, but I didn't. . .out of respect for DeGaulle and Disraeli. I described him as a cowboy because thats how he described himself. If I were a cowboy I would be offended.

Gore Vidal


It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.

Nathaniel Hawthorne


In youth men are apt to write more wisely than they really know or feel and the remainder of life may be not idly spent in realizing and convincing themselves of the wisdom which they uttered long ago.

C.S. Lewis, Chicken Soup for the Soul (book)


Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Trey and Matt Stone Parker


I just realized that there's going to be a lot of painful times in life, so I better learn to deal with it the right way.

Germaine Greer


Security is when everything is settled. When nothing can happen to you. Security is the denial of life.

Henri Frdric Amiel


Love is faith, and one faith leads to another.

Joni Mitchell, song-The Last Time I Saw Richard


All romantics meet the same fate someday. Cynical and drunk and boring someone in some dark cafe.

George Bernard Shaw


Few people think more than two or three times a year I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week.

Jimmy Carter, Spech in March 1976


We should live our lives as though Christ were coming this afternoon.

Robert Pirsig


Even though quality cannot be defined, you know what quality is.

Caleb Carr


So if it seems that some of what I'll have to say in the pages to come doesn't reflect the mellowing of age, that's only because I've never found that life and memories respond to time the way that tobacco does.

More Quotes

Quotations of the Day (AP via Yahoo! Singapore News)

Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:58:00 GMT
"This is an outrageous breach of security and privacy, even from an administration that has shown little regard for either over the last eight years." _ Bill Burton, a spokesman for Sen.

F1: Malaysia Friday quotes: Super Aguri (autosport.com)

Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:08:33 GMT
Malaysia Friday quotes: Super Aguri

F1: Malaysia Friday quotes: Bridgestone (autosport.com)

Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:23:30 GMT
Malaysia Friday quotes: Bridgestoneb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home