Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Quotes Update

Give me Quotes now!



George S. Patton


When in doubt, observe and ask questions. When certain, observe at length and ask many more questions.

Jonathan Swift, Thoughts on Various Subjects


When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Rene Descartes


It is only prudent never to place complete confidence in that by which we have even once been deceived.

Wayne's World


Wayne Tell me, when the first show is over, will you still love me when I'm an incredibly humungoid giant star Cassandra Yeah. Wayne Will you still love me when I'm in my hanging-out-with-Ravi-Shankar phase Cassandra Yeah. Wayne Will you still love me when I'm in my carbohydrate, sequined-jumpsuit, young-girls-in-white-cotton-panties, waking-up-in-a-pool-of-your-own-vomit, bloated-purple-dead-on-a-toilet phase Cassandra Yeah. Wayne Okay, party. Bonus.

Mao Zedong


Passivity is fatal to us. Our goal is to make the enemy passive.

More Quotes

Beijing Olympics Tickets

Thu, 08 May 2008 08:13:43 +0000
BEIJING 2008 OLYMPIC PARALYMPIC TICKET OPENING CEREMONY
US $59.00
click for more information








...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home