Sunday, December 07, 2008

More Famous Quotations

Straight to the Famous Quotations ...



Robert Brault


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.

Christian Longe


I love freedom for what I can do with it, I hate freedom for what I have done with it.

Cato the Elder


Tis sometimes the height of wisdom to feign stupidity.

Mahatma Gandhi


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Albert Einstein


Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson


Believing where we cannot prove.

More Quotations

Local quip-master dies at 84 - NW Florida Daily News

Sat, 06 Dec 2008 23:04:00 GMT
MARY ESTHER - The quotable Cullen Hightower's celebrity status was a sort of contradiction, considering some of the things he said. "People seldom become famous for what they say ...

Olympic Souvenirs

Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:34:04 +0000
7794: Olympic Winter Games 1968. Winner medal Second
US $12,147.84
click for more information







...]

Reading Films - Egypt Today

Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:37:00 GMT
Reading movie magazines may be my greatest vice — a habit as hard to kick as smoking. But how can I resist? They carry interesting interviews with actors, actresses and ...

High schoolers meet with emergency medical professionals - WAOW

Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:41:00 GMT
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran's state radio says the country's navy has test-fired a sea-to-sea missile during a 6-day naval maneuver in the Sea of Oman. Sunday's report quotes the ...

prev article - MacWorld UK

Sat, 06 Dec 2008 06:43:00 GMT
Adobe made a critical change to the algorithm used to password-protect PDF documents in Acrobat 9, making it much easier to recover a password and raising concern over the safety ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home