Thursday, November 20, 2008

Latest Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes:



David Letterman


Sometimes when you look in his eyes you get the feeling that someone else is driving.

Douglas MacArthur


There is no security on earth there is only opportunity.

Harold Fricklestein


A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Jack Handey Deep Thoughts


When Rick told me he was having trouble with his wife, I had to laugh. Not because of what he said, but because of a joke I thought of. I told him the joke, but he didn't laugh very much. Some friend HE is.

Aristotle, quoted in http://www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Mathematicians/Pythagoras.html


The Pythagorean ... having been brought up in the study of mathematics, thought that things are numbers ... and that the whole cosmos is a scale and a number.

Rabindranath Tagore


We gain freedom when we have paid the full price...

Anon.


An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less, until eventually he knows everything about nothing.

More Quotes

Cullen releases grim Treasury figures - Stuff

Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:57:00 GMT
FALSE HOPE: Finance Minister Michael Cullen says the bad economic news means it is no time for 'risky and reckless' promises' or additional tax cuts. Treasury has painted a very ...

Quotations of the day - Charleston Gazette

Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:27:00 GMT
"I wouldn't wish what I'm going through on anyone, my worst enemy. I haven't had a night's sleep for almost four months.'' -- Republican Sen. Ted Stevens after losing the Senate ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home