Sunday, November 16, 2008

Famous Quotations Update

Today's Famous Quotations:



Albert Camus


Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.

Oscar Hammerstein, II


Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I am beautiful because you love me

Josef Stalin


Sincere diplomacy is no more possible than dry water or wooden iron.

Mark Twain


If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be - a Christian.

Seneca


Where the speech is corrupted, the mind is also.

Friedrich Nietzsche


One should never know too precisely whom one has married.

Emily Elizabeth Dickinson


My friends are my estate. Forgive me then the avarice to hoard them

Wilson Mizner


To my embarrassment I was born in bed with a lady.

More Quotations

Canadian dollar is down 0.96 of a cent at 81.58 cents US at 11 a.m. ET - Canada East

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:21:00 GMT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar traded at 81.58 cents US this morning, down 0.96 of a cent from Thursday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at 122.58 cents Cdn, up 1.43 cents. Pound ...

Ship carrying 23 people seized off Somalia - Newsweek

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 05:20:00 GMT
Recommended (6) Why Obama Will Disappoint U.S. Allies Perspectives: Quotes From The Week Of 10/20 Mail Call: China’s Games Dickey: The Problem With Bush’s 10 Commandments ...

Create Your Debut Album – Using Flickr And Wikipedia - NME

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:00:00 GMT
Check out my band's debut album. We're called Shatter and the record's called 'Who Enjoys The Least Pleasure' . I'm lying, of course. I have no musical talent whatsoever – and I ...

Ship carrying 23 people seized off Somalia - Newsweek

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 05:20:00 GMT
Recommended (6) Why Obama Will Disappoint U.S. Allies Perspectives: Quotes From The Week Of 10/20 Mail Call: China’s Games Dickey: The Problem With Bush’s 10 Commandments ...

Diego Maradona: The most incredible coaching hire in history - Los Angeles Times Blogs

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:34:00 GMT
If only we'll log in and look south now and then -- way, way south - we might find that the nation of Argentina has given us a marvelous gift toward our everlasting human struggle ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home