Monday, October 06, 2008

Latest Famous Quotations

Famous Quotations:



Ronald Reagan


Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future.

Rob Brown


If all the world is a stage and life is just a play upon it, get me two seats in the stalls.

Blessing Irish


At a certain age some people's minds close up they live on their intellectual fat.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy


We would like to live as we once lived, but history will not permit it.

More Quotes

Seoul shares turn higher after Australia rate cut - Forbes

Tue, 07 Oct 2008 05:24:00 GMT
SEOUL, Oct 7 (Reuters) - South Korean stocks turned higher on Tuesday afternoon from earlier steep losses after Australia's central bank slashed the country's interest rates by a ...

Canadian dollar closed at 90.98 cents US, down 1.50 cents - Canada East

Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:13:00 GMT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed down 1.50 cents to 90.98 cents US on Monday. The U.S. dollar stood at 109.92 cents Canadian, up 1.77 cents. Pound sterling closed C$1.9173 ...

Rabbi asks pope, synod leaders to speak out to defend Israel - Catholic News

Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:37:00 GMT
VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Israeli Rabbi Shear-Yashuv Cohen, the chief rabbi of Haifa, asked Pope Benedict XVI and top Catholic leaders to continue learning to appreciate the Jewish ...

The boil on Boylston Street - Boston Globe

Tue, 07 Oct 2008 03:23:00 GMT
About two weeks ago, I was at the Hynes Convention Center and ate supper across Boylston Street. As I emerged from the restaurant, a monstrous, shadowy cliff rose up in front of me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home