Friday, October 03, 2008

Famous Quotes for Today

Here are the Famous Quotes ...



Bertrand Russell


The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy - I mean that if you are happy you will be good.

Edward R. Murrow


To be persuasive, we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible, we must be truthful.

Robert Louis Stephenson


We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy


If the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.

More Quotations

First bench dedicated at Gulf Beach - Amity Observer

Fri, 03 Oct 2008 18:44:00 GMT
A new bench at Gulf Beach bears the words “Love grows best by giving it,” and marks the first bench dedicated under a new city-organized program. Friends and family of the late ...

Essam Youssef’s novel gives a new perspective on the neglect... - Egypt Today

Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:42:00 GMT
“I’ve been writing since I was 18. I read first for pleasure, answers, escape, to encounter my selves in various disguises, and the next step was to unpack my own impressions ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home