Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Latest greatest Quotes

Give me Quotes now!



Albert Einstein


If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.

John Wayne, (as Genghis Kahn to Susan Hayward in the move The Conqueror) 1956


Yer beautiful in yer wrath! I shall keep you, and in responding to my passions, yer hatred will kindle into love.

Cicero


He only employs his passion who can make no use of his reason.

Isaac Asimov


If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

Victor Lownes


A promiscuous person is someone who is getting more sex than you are.

More Quotes

Stock & fund quotes - ninemsn

Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:47:00 GMT
Commonwealth Property Office Fund CPA.AX] Becoming a substantial holder ING Office Fund IOF.AX] Becoming a substantial holder Commonwealth Property Office Fund CPA.AX] Becoming a substantial holder New Listing CHC.AX] Becoming a substantial ...

Notes and Quotes - Canton Repository

Mon, 14 Jul 2008 03:52:00 GMT
"The whole medicine cabinet is replacing the shady street dealers to get a cheap, easy high." Eric Wandersleben, spokesman for the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services, on the proliferation of teens abusing prescription drugs. "If ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home