Monday, June 02, 2008

Quotations Update

Today's Quotations:



Miguel de Cervantes


The more thou stir it, the worse it will be.

Trey and Matt Stone Parker


I just realized that there's going to be a lot of painful times in life, so I better learn to deal with it the right way.

Neil Kinnock


I would die for my country, but I could never let my country die for me.

Anon.


Some people weave burlap into the fabric of our lives, and some weave gold thread. Both contribute to make the whole picture beautiful and unique.

Teena Booth


If there is one thing worse than being an ugly duckling in a house of swans, it's having the swans pretend there's no difference.

More Quotes

Rare Olympic Memorabilia

Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:39:39 +0000
1960 CASSIUS CLAY OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL PSA TICKET SET 1/1
US $7,500.00
click for more information







...]

Cabrera not scoring points with attitude - Chicago Tribune

Sun, 01 Jun 2008 01:29:00 GMT
Once upon a time, I covered the White Sox . No, not during the dead-ball era, but during the mid-'70s. The mid-1970s. Anyway, I did my duty one evening after a game at Comiskey Park , which meant going to the clubhouse for great quotations. Little ...

Strangers may indeed find this a strange land - Register-Guard

Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:29:00 GMT
Is this microphone on? Good. As you know, the U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials start here later this month and I want to thank you, volunteers, for showing up today for the second in our series of sensitivity sessions. Our goal is simple: to make ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home