Saturday, May 17, 2008

Latest greatest Quotes

Today's Quotes:



Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe


The trebling of the population in this small and impoverished country, flowing with milk and honey but not with sufficient water, rich in rocks and sand dunes but poor in natural resources and vital raw materials, has been no easy task Indeed, practical men, with their eyes fixed upon things as they are, regarded it as an empty and insubstantial utopian dream.

Vincent Van Gogh


How can I be useful, of what service can I be There is something inside me, what can it be

M. C. Escher, Quoted in To Infinity and Beyond, E Maor (Princeton 1991)


By keenly confronting the enigmas that surround us, and by considering and analysing the observations that I have made, I ended up in the domain of mathematics, Although I am absolutely without training in the exact sciences, I often seem to have more in common with mathematicians than with my fellow artists.

Alan Watts


Faith is, above all, openess; an act of trust in the unknown.

Aristotle


All human actions have one or more of these seven causes chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.

Abraham Lincoln


I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration that if at the end, when I come to lay down the reins of power, I have lost every other friend on earth, I shall at least have one friend left, and that friend shall be down inside me.

Henry Ward Beecher


It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship.

Mark Twain


A man with a new idea is a crank -- until the idea succeeds.

Will Rogers


I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat.

Billy Madison


Billy Hey I'm trying to score points with the teacher today. DON'T SCREW IT UP. 3rd Grader I dare you to touch her boobs. Billy Touch her boobs That's assault brotha...... Ya double dare me

More Quotations

BANK NEGARA EXCHANGE RATES: MAY 16 (Bernama via Yahoo! Malaysia News)

Fri, 16 May 2008 04:28:48 GMT
THE FOLLOWING IS THE BEST QUOTATIONS AVAILABLE FROM COMMERCIAL BANKS IN KUALA LUMPUR AT 11.30 A.M, TODAY, ISSUED BY BANK NEGARA.

Sinovac Reports First Quarter 2008 Unaudited Financial Results - Phramalive.com

Fri, 16 May 2008 12:26:00 GMT
Mr. Weidong Yin, Chairman, President and CEO, commented, "Our first quarter sales demonstrate the continued execution of our commercialization strategy. We were pleased with the ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home