Sunday, May 25, 2008

Latest greatest Famous Quotations

Here are the Famous Quotations ...



Jack Lemmon


It's hard enough to write a good drama, it's much harder to write a good comedy, and it's hardest of all to write a drama with comedy. Which is what life is.

Richard Willard Armour


Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world -- making the most of one's best.

Katharine Hepburn


If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.

Oswald Spengler


This is our purpose: to make as meaningful as possible this life that has been bestowed upon us; to live in such a way that we may be proud of ourselves; to act in such a way that some part of us lives on.

Benjamin King


Nowhere to fall but off, Nowhere to stand but on.

Martin Luther King, Jr.


Now, I say to you today my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed - 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'

Kitaro Nishida


If my heart can become pure and simple like that of a child, I think there probably can be no greater happiness than this.

George Eliot


If we had a keen vision of all that is ordinary in human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow or the squirrel's heart beat, and we should die of that roar which is the other side of silence.

Ruth Smeltzer


You have not lived a perfect day, even though you have earned your money, unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you.

Anonymous


Unity in things necessary, liberty in things doubtful, charity in everything.

Sue Grafton


If high heels were so wonderful, men would be wearing them.

Tyron Edwards


Anxiety is the rust of life, destroying its brightness and weakening its power. A childlike and abiding trust in Providence is its best preventive and remedy.

More Quotes

F1: Monaco Saturday quotes: Toyota (autosport.com)

Sat, 24 May 2008 14:34:34 GMT
Monaco Saturday quotes: Toyota

Here Are Some Quotes I Wish I Had Written (The Lakeland Ledger)

Sat, 24 May 2008 10:11:05 GMT
This morning, hard up for a column, I spent several hours going through some of several hundred books I have on the shelf next to my desk.I picked out some great things. I wish I'd written many of the quotes.Here's a selection from the ones I liked:"Democracy is being allowed to vote for the candidate you dislike the least."

BANK NEGARA EXCHANGE RATES: (Bernama via Yahoo! Malaysia News)

Fri, 23 May 2008 06:27:45 GMT
BANK NEGARA EXCHANGE RATES: MAY 23 THE FOLLOWING IS THE BEST QUOTATIONS AVAILABLE FROM COMMERCIAL BANKS IN KUALA LUMPUR AT 11.30 A.M, TODAY, ISSUED BY BANK NEGARA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home