Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quotes for Today

Give me Quotes now!



Victor Hugo


Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

Ashley Montagu


I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea shore and diverting himself and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary while the greater ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2


Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
Her infinite variety.

Robin Green


The Eagle wasn't always the Eagle. The Eagle, before he became the Eagle, was Yucatangee, the Talker. Yucatangee talked and talked. It talked so much it heard only itself. Not the river, not the wind, not even the Wolf. The Raven came and said The Wolf is hungry. If you stop talking, you'll hear him. The wind too. And when you hear the wind, you'll fly. So he stopped talking. And became its nature, the Eagle. The Eagle soared, and its flight said all it needed to say.

Anon.


Lat Love me faithfullySee how I am faithfulWith all my heartAnd all my soulI am with youThough I am far away.

Jean Nathan Miller


The best advice one can offer to both press and public is the suggestion Ronald Reagan himself gave to students in Chicago ... Don't let me get away with it. Check me out. Don't be the sucker generation.

J. Russel Lynes


The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.

Malcolm Muggeridge


There's nothing in this world more instinctively abhorrent to me than finding myself in agreement with my fellow-humans.

Oprah Winfrey


Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself.

John Adams


Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people.

More Quotations

F1: Spain Sunday quotes: McLaren (autosport.com)

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:41:26 GMT
Spain Sunday quotes: McLaren

Investor Journal Newspaper for the Retail Investor Market in China is ... - MSN MoneyCentral

Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:23:00 GMT
BEIJING, April 28 /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- XFMedia XFML , a leading media group in China, announced that The Investor Journal was launched today. Investor Journal is a new ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home