Monday, April 14, 2008

Great Famous Quotations

Famous Quotations:



Francis Bacon


A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth man's minds about to religion.

Blow


George May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. Fred And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

John Barth


Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story.

Abraham Lincoln


I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me seemed insufficient for the day.

Chinese Proverb


If you are rich, you speak the truth if you are poor, your words are but lies.

More Quotes

Quotes of the day (BBC News)

Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:31:45 GMT
The best lines from the second day of the Masters at Augusta

Phoenix: Dodge teams race quotes (Motorsport.com)

Sun, 13 Apr 2008 06:21:21 GMT
"We really fought all night. I don't want to say that these cars don't drive good because they can drive better. My car just didn't drive good tonight, so I just don't want to piss Carl Edwards off. We just didn't do the best job that we could do. We came here and tested and were awful.

Commentator: Using religion to woo voters cheapens gospel (The Grand Rapids Press)

Sun, 13 Apr 2008 06:21:43 GMT
GRAND RAPIDS -- Cal Thomas freely laces his syndicated columns with biblical quotations. His recent piece on the sex scandal of former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer contained four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home