Monday, March 03, 2008

More Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes:



Jane Wagner


Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself.

Scott Adams


The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways. But he uses a base ten counting system and likes round numbers.

Abraham Crowley


A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain.

Roger King


I have a cat named Trash. In the current political climate it would seem that if I were trying to sell him (at least to a Computer Scientist), I would not stress that he is gentle to humans and is self-sufficient, living mostly on field mice. Rather, I would argue that he is object-oriented.

Thomas Carlyle


In idleness there is a perpetual despair.

More Quotes

Now hear this: Entertainment quotes (The Globe Gazette)

Mon, 03 Mar 2008 04:53:20 GMT
``I didn't have to put much thought into it. I mean, Bert Stern? Doing a Marilyn shoot? When is that ever going to come up?'' — Lindsay Lohan, on posing nude for photographer Bert Stern in a recreation of one of Marilyn Monroe's most famous photo shoots, done shortly before she died. The photos of Lohan were published in New York Magazine.

Las Vegas: GM Racing race quotes (Motorsport.com)

Mon, 03 Mar 2008 03:33:40 GMT
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED: "Well, it was a little bit my fault. I didn't want to be on the inside there. My car was really too tight. I wanted to get a run on the outside. But when (Matt) Kenseth and (Dale Earnhardt) Junior got side-by-side, I had the momentum.

Fine silver quotations Wednesday: $19.626 ounce (Canadian Business)

Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:53:11 GMT
The Canadian Press February 27, 2008 - 12:37 a.m. TORONTO - Handy and Harman fine silver quotations in Canadian dollars: Wednesday $19.626 oz., $630.98 kg.; Tuesday $18.975 oz., $610.05 kg.

TFN NEWS BRIEFING: Aerospace and transportation highlights to 09:10 ...

Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:21:00 GMT
Forbes - The content on this site, including news, quotes, data and other information, is provided by AFX News and its third party content providers for your personal information only, and ...

Fine silver quotations Friday: $20.079 ounce (Canadian Business)

Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:37:10 GMT
The Canadian Press February 29, 2008 - 12:34 a.m. TORONTO - Handy and Harman fine silver quotations in Canadian dollars: Friday $20.079 oz., $645.54 kg.; Thursday $20.028 oz., $643.90 kg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home