Friday, March 07, 2008

More Famous Quotations

Straight to the Famous Quotations ...



Dave Sim


Keep working your way through the maze. You'll know what it is when it happens, but you won't know until then. God grinds the axes he intends to use.

Assyrian Proverb


Tell me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are.

American Indian Proverb


Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand.

Aaron Hill


Oh, treacherous night thou lendest thy ready veil to every treason, and teeming mischief's beneath thy shade.

John Milton


...A good book is the precious lifeblood of a master spirit, embalmed and treasured up on purpose to a life beyond life.

Henry Kissinger


When you meet the president, you ask yourself, How did it ever occur to anybody that he should be governor much less president

Anonymous


God helps those who help themselves.

More Quotations

Stock & fund quotes

Thu, 06 Mar 2008 07:23:00 GMT
ninemsn - A major backer of a proposed $3.3 billion privatisation of Consolidated Media Holdings Ltd (CMH) has pulled out, citing changed investment conditions. CMH said on Thursday that it ...

Stock & fund quotes

Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:13:00 GMT
ninemsn - SINGAPORE, March 6 (Reuters) - New dollar lows and inflation fears kept speculative passion for commodities running high on Thursday, pinning energy, metals and agricultural prices ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home