Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Great Quotations

Straight to the Quotations ...



Ella Wheeler Wilcox


It ever has been since time began, And ever will be, till time lose breath, That love is a mood - no more - to a man, And love to a woman is life or death.

Michelangelo Buonarroti


I hope that I may always desire more than I can accomplish.

Mark Twain


When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Jack Handey Deep Thoughts


I remember we were all horrified to see Grandpa up on the roof with his Superman cape on. 'Get down' yelled Uncle Lou. 'Don't move' screamed Grandma. But Grandpa wouldn't listen. He walked to the edge of the roof and stuck out his arms, like he was going to fly. I forget what happened after that.

Dutch Proverb


He who undertakes too much seldom succeeds.

George Bernard Shaw


Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

John Milton, Paradise Lost


Better reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

More Quotations

SCO n'est désormais plus listé au NASDAQ

Wed, 02 Jan 2008 15:20:00 GMT
PC INpact - ... il y a deux mois pour la possession de la propriété intellectuelle d’Unix, la firme vient de sortir du NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations ...

Les dernières dépêches

Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:30:00 GMT
Arouts 7 - Rappelons que le NASDAQ, sigle de National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, est le deuxième plus important, en volume traité, marché d'actions des États ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home