Friday, February 22, 2008

Famous Quotations for Today

Today's Famous Quotations:



Flannery O'Connor


Everywhere I go I'm asked if I think the university stifles writers. My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them.

Thomas Jefferson


My theory has always been, that if we are to dream, the flatteries of hope are as cheap, and pleasanter, than the gloom of despair.

Dave Thomas


Every child deserves a home and love. Period.

Dr. Viktor E Frankl


What is to give light must endure burning.

John A. Field


I have been both rich and poor--while I have respect for both, I am unimpressed and unawed by both as well.

Mahatma Gandhi


The future depends on what we do in the present.

Oscar Wilde


Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Albert Camus


If, after all, men cannot always make history have meaning, they can always act so that their own lives have one.

Woody Allen


If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.

Colin Raye


And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.

Herodotus


Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before.

More Quotes

ITEX CEO to Present at Roth Capital Conference

Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:57:00 GMT
MSN MoneyCentral - This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties concerning our expected performance (as described without limitation in the quotations from current management in this release) and comments within the ...

Stock & fund quotes

Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:29:00 GMT
ninemsn - Wesfarmers Ltd, which took over Australia's second biggest retailer Coles last year, has lifted first half earnings by 53.3 per cent and says its outlook for the expanded group remains positive. Net profit for the half year ended December 31 was a ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home