Saturday, January 19, 2008

Daily Famous Quotes

Today's Famous Quotes:



The Talmud


Live well. It is the greatest revenge.

Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant


A marriage is always made up of two people who are prepared to swear that only the other one snores.

Jack Handey Deep Thoughts


Today I accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. And I thought, I too am like that snail. I build a defensive wall around myself, a 'shell' if you will. But my shell isn't made out of a hard, protective substance. Mine is made out of tinfoil and paper bags.

Andrew Schneider


They didn't need men because they had each other, a significant other. It doesn't matter if the cat's in pants or pedal-pushers. I don't think we're supposed to fly solo.

Publilius Syrus


Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification.

More Quotations

International stock market quotations

Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:24:00 GMT
Earthtimes - Frankfurt - The following index quotations were noted on the world's major stock markets. 18 January17 Januarydifference New York Dow Jones 12,082.7212,159.21(-76.49) New York NASDAQ Comp.2,333.50 2,346.90(-13.40) TokyoNikkei13,861.2913,783.45(+77.84 ...

Aussie Open quotes (BBC News)

Sat, 19 Jan 2008 04:05:48 GMT
"I was not playing against her, I was playing against me"

Reporting: London

Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:50:00 GMT
American Reporter - The paper is known to invent stories and quotations on occasion, however. The project would be "a big blow to al-Qaeda," as it would send the message that the heart of terrorism has become a beautiful tourist attraction, it said. Al Queda is ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home